Saturday, September 19, 2009

Once upon a time

What an incredible moment it is today! I'm posting my first blog and we're just about 3 weeks away from launching my new company again. So what's all the excitement about? Those of you who are active users of the blog, blog addicts, crack-bloggers, you might find that silly that I feel so excited sitting here in front of my MacBook and typing the first words in, hoping that I'll connect to people across this planet or maybe just hoping that my ideas will also appeal to virtual contacts.

Since kindergarten I have always been a "people's person", a "connecter", a "link" between people, a natural socializer, a "hunter", a PR pro and this all revolved around real people, men and women I could touch, see with my own eyes, smell, connect to. And now? why write to virtual people?

As I've decided to go back into headhunting, into connecting personalities with other personalities, professionals with a welcoming and flourishing environment, business people with clients, talents with organisations, it came all natural that my company would be called "Head to Head" - "Histories to History".

The most fascinating and most beautiful aspect of my profession is meeting people, hearing them telling me stories, incredible and unique stories.
Even in my other job as a Public Relations executive, I do meet people, I do connect individuals who share a common interest, it's all about creating initiatives, making people dream, helping them to meet others who might be a key player in their life story. In the end, introducing people, you always end up listening to people's life story.

And I can tell you, every human being, even the worst or the most boring one, has an exciting story to tell and this blog will be about stories, unique stories that people have told me in my life and who made me look at humanity in a different way. I will of course never give any names nor make it possible to guess who this could be in order to protect these "human jewels" confidentiality.

Head to head, histories to History, let's share the beauty everyone has inside.
HH-HH

No comments:

Post a Comment